Introduction: Write about Somalia is the secondary site map 20 in the HOA's Political Scene. It is the leading page to the Somali political forums and other site maps for Somalia I have built here to organize the Somali pages and help you reach many pages about this country. So, use the form on this page to add your political views.
Readers of the HOA Political Scene Newsletter and other visitors used this page and they will continue to use the forms on this page and the Somali primary and secondary site maps to write what they believe about the political development in Somalia and contribute to the HOA's Network.
Some of the comments are posted in Arabic, while most of the articles and commentaries are in English. You will find some of the articles and comment readers wrote about Somalia below followed by the other Somali site maps, the Arabic commentaries and the entire HOA's primary and secondary site maps to browse the website by topics.
The Somali Human Misery: The political deterioration continues in Somalia in the absence of retinal thinking and positive secular and socialistic network in the country since the fall of the military dictatorial regime of Mohammad Sayad Barre in 1991, as you would read at the Brief History of Somalia and the Somalia's Political Problems.
The foreign political interference in Somalia since the early days of Salad Barre's military coup played the principal role in the deterioration of the political situations in Somalia. Nowadays, this interference combined with the regional interference makes unbelievable human misery in the devastated country.
Write about Somalia: I believe that many Somali nationals know the political development in their country better than anyone does. However, many Somalis did not know what to do to solve their political problems, especially when they interpret the political deterioration wrong and forget that the state is a secular concept.
In addition, many Somali folk including the new generations inside the country and in the diaspora including millions of Somali refugees and interiorly displaced people (see Somali displaced people) don't have good secular network to enlighten the population and let them know the real causes of the political deterioration in Somalia.
However, some of those sincere people began to engage in the HOA's Network and write about Somalia. They built this site map through direct contribution to the network. Now, write about Somalia is the platform for those readers to continue writing about Somalia and for you to contribute to the HOA's Network.
Readers wrote the following pages about Somalia:
Many of the pages readers have written about Somalia are included on the Somali site maps and the Arabic HOA Political Scene. The Arabic HOA political Scene makes this network bilingual. But, it does not contain any interpretation from English into Arabic.
* Change Somali Prime Minister - Change Somali Prime Minister was submitted through the form at the Somali Political Situation. One of the visitors wanted to write about Somalia at the time he used the form to call for change starting with the prime minister, Omer Sharmarke. But, he wrote the entry in Somalis.
He wrote in brief about the tribal backgrounds and explained why he called to change the prime minister, Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke that time. You can use the same page to comment, or to translate the brief he wrote about Somalia.
* Congratulations, Somaliland for Democracy - A Somali visitor wrote Congratulations, Somaliland for Democracy through the form at Somaliland. You can use the same form to write about Somaliland, or read the Somali comment and click on the link to comment, or to write about Somalia.
* Drought and War Devastate Somalia - One of the Somalis wrote Drought and War Devastate Somalia through the form at Somali Troublemakers. It is good idea to bring your political views in and write about Somalia through this page.
* Kulmiye Leads Somaliland - Kulmiye Leads Somaliland was submitted through the form at Somalia too. A Somali visitor used the form to write about Somalia and thus he updated the page. You can use the same form to write about Somalia.
Admin asked, could Somaliland reunite with Somalia? You can use the same page at Kulmiye Leads Somaliland - Comments to answer this question providing good political views, or to write about Somalia.
* Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke - A somali wrote about Somalia and Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke using the form at a page about Omer Sharmarke. You could use the same page to write about Somalia, or to write more information about the "Sharmarke's".
The Articles and Commentaries in Arabic:
The Somali Site Maps:
* Somalia and Somaliland - Primary Site Map 6 A.
* Somali Arabic Comments - Primary Site Map 6 B.
* Somali Political Articles - Primary Site Map 6 C.
* Somali Political Forums - Primary Site Map 6 D.
* Somali Political Comments - Primary Site Map 6 E.
* Write about Somalia - Secondary Site Map 20.
In addition to write about Somalia and the Somali site maps, here are the other site maps on this network.
The HOA's Primary Site Maps:
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 1: Horn of Africa.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 2: Djibouti.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 3: Eritrea.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 4: Ethiopia.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 5: Kenya.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 6: Somalia and Somaliland.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 7: Sudan.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 8: Uganda.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 9: Chad.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 10: DRC.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 11: Political Site Map.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 12: Political Section.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 13: Humanitarian Network.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 14: Political Sense Journal.
The HOA's Secondary Site Maps:
* HOA Political Scene Site Map 15: Write about HOA.
* HOA Political Scene Site Map 16: Write about Djibouti.
* HOA Political Scene Site Map 17: Write about Eritrea.
* HOA Political Scene Site Map 18: Write about Ethiopia.
* HOA Political Scene Site Map 19: Write about Kenya.
* HOA Political Scene Site Map 20: Write about Somalia.
* HOA Political Scene Site Map 21: Write about Sudan.
* HOA Political Scene Site Map 22: Write about Uganda.
* HOA Political Scene Site Map 23: Write about Chad.
* HOA Political Scene Site Map 24: Write about DRC.
* HOA Political Scene Site Map 25: Readers Write Good.
* HOA Political Scene Site Map 26: Readers Write Comments.
* HOA Political Scene Site Map 27: Readers Read Good.
* HOA Political Scene Site Map 28: Comments.
* HOA Political Scene Site Map 29: Readers Comment.
The HOA's Newsletter Site Maps:
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 30, Horn of Africa's Newsletters.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 31, Horn of Africa's Bulletins.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 32, Horn of Africa's Ezines.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 33, Horn of Africa's Political Newsletters.
* HOA PoliticalScene Site Map 34, Horn of Africa's Journal
Like, or tweet "write about Somalia" and share it with your social media services. Thanks.
Want to comment, or write about Somalia?
Use the form below to write about the somali political events, or to write about literary and cultural works in Somalia.
If you wanted to write about Somali some other articles, such as articles about beautiful places n Somalia, or where you live, please use the form on Any Beautiful City, at my daughter's network of beautiful places.
Tell us about yourself as intellectual! This works as a CV too. Add your CV to it at the bottom of the big box.
Use this form whether you are intellectual, writer, essayist, playwright, researcher, poet, novelist, screenwriter, songwriter, journalist, freelancer, sculptor, painter, caricaturist, decorator, musician, dancer, caricaturist, acrobat's player, scenarist, actor, performer or critic.
Please click on the question marks to read more instructions. This will help you fill the form properly.
Click below to see contributions from other intellectuals to this page...
Clan Warfare, Civil War and Drought in Somalia, 1950 - 1996! Not rated yet
Is it possible Somalis can avoid clanism and orient themselves towards a unified Somali state, to rebuild their country? My book is about what took …
Comments on "write about Somalia" appear at he second section of this page above. If you have not commented on "write about Somalia" and if you have not written about Somalia yet, please use the form above to do that now.
I use the website building and optimizing tools you see on the image below to empower you to write about Somalia.HOA Political Scene| HOA Political Scene Blog| Arabic HOA Political Scene| Contact Us| Political Scene| Political Inspiration| Political Magic| Political News| Politics of Myth| Horn of Africa| United States of the Horn of Africa| USHA| USHA Framework| Horn of Africa's Network| HOAs Comprehensive Projects| HOAs Cultural Project| Horn of Africa's Journalists| HOAs Journalists| HOAs Journalists Project| HOAs Self-Publishing| HOAs Poets| HOAs Poets Project| HOAs Poets Bookshop| Squadron of Poets| HOAs Refugees| HOAs Refugees Project| Horn of Africa's Bookshop| HOA Calls| HOAs Data Analyzing| HOAs Videos|
"Follow", "like", "tweet", or "pin" the pictures to express your love! Thanks
You can work the French versions and the Spanish versions of the two books above with me on, one on one bases. Contact Us.
Up, you can like, pin, share and enjoy Arabic poetry on beautiful images.
Down, you can get the books and enjoy reading poetry, politics and stories.