HOW MUCH does Facebook pay you when you spend a lot of time to make it a billionaire while you're poor? Do you want to conquer FaceBook, Google, or any social you are using and make them pay you hard currencies for using them? That has a DYNAMIC SYSTEM. Contact Me! GET INSIGHTS ON HOAS ABOUT FACEBOOK.
Some Eritreans write online and publish their articles on the primary site map 3 D here. They started to write online using the Horn Africa's Network because they love and trust it. Moreover, they read interesting political articles and enjoy being part of this network.
They keep on contributing to this network since the day we established online to empower the people of Eritrea. Other visitors started to comment on those articles Eritreans wrote online. The website grows steadily faster and bigger because of their contributions.
Therefore, we found ourselves obliged to reorganize all that on site maps to help visitors and of course contributors get to all pages about this country faster.
Eritreans wrote online, just below this introduction and they have built some of 34 site maps here. You can skip to reach these site maps, or continue reading this introduction to get more ideas about the primary site map 3 D, "Eritreans write online" and other primary and secondary site maps.
There are more than 34 site maps in the HOA's Political Scene website, however. We began with 27 primary and secondary site maps and we jumped recently over this number.
The Eritrean Primary and Secondary Site Maps:
Eritrea's Primary Site Map 3 A - Eritrea
Eritrea's Primary Site Map 3 B - Eritrean Political Articles
Eritrea's Primary Site Map 3 C - Eritrean Forums Online
Eritrea's Primary Site Map 3 D - Eritreans Write Online
Eritrea's Primary Site Map 3 E - Eritreans Love Commentaries
Eritrea's Primary Site Map 3 F - Eritrean Political Comments
Eritrea's Primary Site Map 3 G, Eritrean Humanitarian Topics
Eritrea's Secondary Site Map 13 B, Eritrean Refugees
Eritrea's Secondary Site Map 17, Write about Eritrea
In addition to "Eritreans write online", each site map includes with relevant content different pages in this network to save your time and help you get direct to the page you want to read, write or comment on it.
Eritreans write online regularly about the political problems in Eritrea and here is the site map 3 D to include those pages Eritreans wrote.
Eritreans write online and also continue to write good comments about the political scene in many states in the Horn of Africa, and help this Horn African network grow faster and bigger.
All the articles and comments that readers, including Eritreans of course, wrote about any state in the Horn of Africa appear on the relevant site maps of those states on this page.
This is so important to take your time on "Eritreans write online" and get from it to any other country to read what Eritreans writers or other writers have written about the political development of that country.
Note: If you want to read about other non-political topics or about any city or town in any country in the Horn of Africa and write about it, please see Any Beautiful City.
Eritreans write online and comment too. Here are some of their posts in this network. Read through and comment, please.
* Free Detained Eritrean Journalists - Omar Ali wrote about 16 Eritrean journalists in some prisons in Eritrea and said, "The Eritrean authorities shut down the private media and sent many journalists to prisons while the state-owned media continues to deteriorate significantly". He calls to free Eritrean journalists.
* Free Detained Eritrean Journalists - Comments - Wad Sheikh replied saying that there are some missing facts about the "so called" detained Eritrean journalists. He explains that those Eritrean journalists do not struggle for the freedom of speech, but they have personal ambitions in stead to get to some high positions in the media. This is discussable. Share your views.
* Drama Rules Some Eritreans - Shooting in this direction, here is a post about some Eritreans who have succeeded in building a vision of being victims and got access through the UNHCR to resettle in the West. They exploited a right cause to be void.
* Drama Rules Some Eritreans Comments - The entry above needs more discussions at this link. Write it or invite Eritreans to write online here. This would help you see the light, indeed.
* How to Contribute to Eritrea and NGOs - The administrator added this post to show the valued and dearest visitors of the HOA's Network and the loyal readers of the HOA PoliticalScene Newsletter how to use the forms on the websites and contribute to Eritrea and NGOs, or to any page on HOA Political Scene.
* Why Eritrea and Ethiopia Failed in Sudan? - Nur el-Deen asked why Eritrea and Ethiopia failed in Sudan. Well, I understand what he meant.
He citied the Eritrean President, "We are no longer prepared to play Tom and Jerry games with Khartoum. The stability of the regime depends on the regime's defeat. There is no more room for diplomacy and no compromise."
But, the compromise he mentioned has become obvious and the relations between Eritrea and Sudan improved, despite the fact that the regime in Sudan is religious and dictatorial. But, it seems that Eritrea is in a critical position, after the war with Ethiopia and it cannot stand between two big enemies.
However, Nur replied indirectly to his question and suggested that the failure was inevitable after the mad last war between Eritrea and Ethiopia.
* Why Eritrea and Ethiopia Failed in Sudan Comments - Enkidu Debaba replied to this entry explaining the role of the American Administrations in the deterioration of the political situations in the Horn of Africa.
He highlighted the false elections in Sudan and Ethiopia and the pressures imposed by the USA. But, there is more to answer why Eritrea and Ethiopia has failed in Sudan. Please, provide more highlights to let us and Enkidu Debaba know more.
* It has Never Been Easier for Eritreans in Eritrea - Memhir says it has never been easier for Eritreans in Eritrea. He thinks that some commentators are overwhelmed or did not understand what happens in Eritrea.
So, what happens in Eritrea?
Read the answer in this post, or if you were unsatisfied, or perhaps knew more, write your political views.
* It has Never Been Easier for Eritreans in Eritrea - Comments - Admin replied to this post and asked some questions about the problems and the reasons for some Eritreans and among them former EPLF's fighters to flee the country. Did you know?
* Intimate Eritrean Sudanese Relations - Admin wrote about the intimate Eritrean Sudanese relations in this post. He explains that Eritrea has always been attractive to Sudanese.
Many Eritreans have been born and grown up in Sudan during the long colonization period in their homeland.
* Intimate Eritrean Sudanese Relations - Comments - This post is intimate too and it needs more entries to highlight the intimate Eritrean Sudanese relations. Get out of politics here.
Read the other articles Eritrean wrote online at the Eritrean site maps above to get more information about the development of the Eritrean political scene and know why Eritreans write online continuously.
In addition to "Eritreans Write Online", here are the other primary and secondary site maps.
The HOA's Primary Site Maps:
HOA's Primary Site Map 1: Horn of Africa
HOA's Primary Site Map 2: Djibouti
HOA's Primary Site Map 3: Eritrea
HOA's Primary Site Map 4: Ethiopia
HOA's Primary Site Map 5: Kenya
HOA's Primary Site Map 6: Somalia and Somaliland
HOA's Primary Site Map 7: Sudan and South Sudan
HOA's Primary Site Map 8: Uganda
HOA's Primary Site Map 9: Chad
HOA's Primary Site Map 10: Democratic Republic of Congo DRC
HOA's Primary Site Map 11: Political Site Map
HOA's Primary Site Map 12: Political Section
HOA's Primary Site Map 13: Humanitarian Network
HOA's Primary Site Map 14: Political Sense Journal
The HOA's Secondary Site Maps:
HOA's Secondary Site Map 15: Write about HOA
HOA's Secondary Site Map 16: Write about Djibouti
HOA's Secondary Site Map 17: Write about Eritrea
HOA's Secondary Site Map 18: Write about Ethiopia
HOA's Secondary Site Map 19: Write about Kenya
HOA's Secondary Site Map 20: Write about Somalia
HOA's Secondary Site Map 21: Write about Sudan
HOA's Secondary Site Map 22: Write about Uganda
HOA's Secondary Site Map 23: Write about Chad
HOA's Secondary Site Map 24: Write about DRC
HOA's Readers Site Maps:
HOA's Readers Site Map 25: Readers Write Good
HOA's Readers Site Map 26: Readers Write Comments
HOA's Readers Site Map 27: Readers Read Good
HOA's Readers Site Map 28: Comments
HOA's Readers Site Map 29: Readers Comment
HOA's Newsletter Site Maps:
HOA's Newsletter Site Map 30, Horn of Africa's Newsletters
HOA's Newsletter Site Map 31, Horn of Africa's Bulletins
HOA's Newsletter Site Map 32, Horn of Africa's Ezines
HOA's Newsletter Site Map 33, Horn Africa's Political Newsletters
HOA's Newsletter Site Map 34, Horn of Africa's Journal
The Somali Site Maps:
Somali Primary Site Map 6 A, Somalia and Somaliland
Somali Primary Site Map 6 B, Somali Arabic Comments
Somali Primary Site Map 6 C, Somali Political Articles
Somali Primary Site Map 6 D, Somali Political Forums
Somali Primary Site Map 6 E, Somali Political Comments
Somali Secondary Site Map 20, Write about Somalia
The Sudanese Primary Site Maps:
Sudanese Primary Site Map 7 A, Sudan and South Sudan
Sudanese Primary Site Map 7 B, Sudanese Political Articles
Sudanese Primary Site Map 7 C, Sudanese Arabic Political Articles
Sudanese Primary Site Map 7 D, Sudanese Economical Forums
Sudanese Primary Site Map 7 E, Sudanese Cultural Forums
Sudanese Primary Site Map 7 F, Sudanese Forum
Sudanese Primary Site Map 7 G, Sudanese Forums
Sudanese Primary Site Map 7 H, Sudanese Regional Politics
The Sudanese Secondary Site Maps:
Sudanese Secondary Site Map 21 A, Write about Sudan
Sudanese Secondary Site Map 21 B, Comments on Sudan
Sudanese Secondary Site Map 21 C, Sudan Online
Sudanese Secondary Site Map 21 D, Sudanese Online
Sudanese Secondary Site Map 21 E, Sudanese Regimes' Political Crimes
Share "Eritreans Write Online" with your friends and followers in the social media network. You can also Forward HOA PoliticalScene to them from the form on this link. Thanks.
Use the following comments form to comment on "Eritreans Write Online", or to join Eritrean intellectuals on this network and make it better.
Tell us about yourself as intellectual! This works as a CV too. Add your CV to it at the bottom of the big box.
Use this form whether you are intellectual, writer, essayist, playwright, researcher, poet, novelist, screenwriter, songwriter, journalist, freelancer, sculptor, painter, caricaturist, decorator, musician, dancer, caricaturist, acrobat's player, scenarist, actor, performer or critic.
Please click on the question marks to read more instructions. This will help you fill the form properly.
Click below to see contributions from other intellectuals to this page...
Eritrean Hopes! Not rated yet
We had Horn African and Eritrean Hopes in Eritrea on the period from 1991 to 1996! The Eritrean president walks free on the streets, sips a fresh …
The Eritrean online communities are growing. I hope people find the HOA Network interesting to make strong and big Eritrean communities online. The aim is to bring Eritrean socialist people to build the USHA.
Comments on "Eritreans Write Online" fall on this section of the page just above this paragraph and below the comments form.
The link included within the following image has power. The information included at the site makes your knowledge powerful. Click on it.
Click here to tell me & get some free books. Fill the form.
احصل علي الرواية الآن واكتشف إنهيار القواسم المشتركة، واستلهم إبداعا يشبه الأسطورة في النص الروائي
"Follow", "like", "tweet", or "pin" the pictures to express your love! ThanksTweet
Free poetry picture book on Apple Books. You can use the images on public places for your customers to enjoy, while taking coffee.
You can work the French versions and the Spanish versions of the two books above with me on, one on one bases. Contact Us.
I'll be thankful, if you get one of my books.