Eritreans love commentaries in the Eritrean network, which part of the East Africa and the Horn of Africa's network here! They trust it. Therefore, they support it by more commentaries on Eritrean political topics.
I organized the political commentaries they have submitted to the Horn of Africa and the East Africa's Network to make some Eritrean political and humanitarian site maps on this network, so you could reach the entire of the commentaries easily from this page and the other Eritrean site maps.
The best of the organizational efforts is that, in addition to reading good Eritrean commentaries, of course, you could be part of the East Africa's Network, share your political views, get some political inspiration and move forward to capture the political magic and control the politics of myth and the Superstitions you witness in your area.
In addition to Eritreans love commentaries, Eritreans also post commentaries on pages about other states in the Horn of Africa. So, many of the Eritrean commentaries they love to share are now on the primary site map 3 E here and the other Eritrean site maps.
As Eritreans have built the East Africa's Network, including of course the Horn Africa's Network, other nationals in the Horn of Africa have also shared their political commentaries on special networks here by names, such as the Ethiopian network, the Somali network and so on.
See these networks through the navigation bar or the site maps included on this page. We intend to bring nationalities with socialist orientation from the Horn of Africa together.
Eritreans love commentaries on other comments made by other readers on some supportive site maps on this network, whether those commentaries are about Eritrea, or the other states in the East Africa's region.
The Eritrean commentaries they love to write on Eritrean topics appear through the following Eritrean primary and secondary site maps:
Eritrea's Primary and Secondary Site Maps:
Eritrean Primary Site Map 3 A - Eritrea
Eritrean Primary Site Map 3 B - Eritrean Political Articles
Eritrean Primary Site Map 3 C - Eritrean Forums Online
Eritrean Primary Site Map 3 D - Eritreans Write Online
Eritrean Primary Site Map 3 E - Eritreans Love Commentaries
Eritrean Primary Site Map 3 F - Eritrean Political Comments
Eritrean Primary Site Map 3 G, Eritrean Humanitarian Topics
Eritrean Secondary Site Map 13 B, Eritrean Refugees
Eritrean Secondary Site Map 17, Write about Eritrea
* Blind World Around the European Frontiers - This post tells the story of about 75 Eritrean political refugees in Libya while they tried to escape the made system of the uprooted Muammar Gaddafi to Italy and then perished in the Mediterranean Sea.
Five of them have survived to tell the story in the absence of international humanitarian assistance and injustice. The story we posted here at that time brought attention to the case of the Eritrean refugees in Libya.
* Blind World Around the European Frontiers Comments - Eritreans love commentaries. So, some readers have replied to the entry above. Selmawi explains the situations that caused Eritreans to flee their homeland. He says Libya was the main country for migrants to escape to Europe.
Erithegreat, an Eritrean commentator by this nickname loves commentaries, as s/he expressed gratefulness and anticipation to read more concerning political issues published on the network s/he appreciates and trusts.
* Eritrean Refugees Situation is Late to Attract Attention - Selmawi followed the explanation made by the Italian government to the death of the Eritrean refugees and its response that the Eritrean refugees in Libya have no problems to access the UNHCR to get asylum.
He says, the Italian navy has beaten those Eritreans before they perished in the sea although they told the authorities as asylum seekers they will die if were pushed back to Libya.
* Eritrean Refugees Situation is Late to Attract Attention Comments - As many Eritreans love commentaries, this post received some entries immediately. Anonymous agreed upon that it was late for Eritrean refugees to get attention.
Debra tells some stories about Eritrean nationals being beaten and imprisoned in shipping containers in their homeland. The entry needs accurate facts about the situations in Eritrea to avoid assumptions.
* Alarming Secret Deportation of 12 Eritreans - This entry within the Eritreans love commentaries tells about the deportation plan carried by the late Libyan authorities to deport Eritrean refugees in Libya. It reveals Libya had many detention centers where the authorities held Eritreans.
* Alarming Secret Deportation of 12 Eritreans Comments - Enkidu Debaba replied to this entry in the Eritreans love commentaries saying that the human rights organizations may need to investigate the threats of serious human rights violations and the crises in the source land of those refugees further.
In addition to Enkidu Debaba, Eritrean from the diaspora says dictatorship rules in many countries in the Horn of Africa and the results we get every day show that we have many people fleeing their countries and exposing themselves to different abuses and exploitation.
Wedi Abslim posted a response saying, Eritreans should not go back home without their will. He appreciated the freedom of speech experienced in the network here at Eritreans love commentaries.
Anonymous said the people in fact do not think of the political problems in their countries. They think of their economical problems and they are always looking for ways to flee their homelands to improve their living.
Osman replied by asking the following questions:
What has happened to the great revolutions in Eritrea and Ethiopia?
Why the situations become worse in the two countries?
Why they filled the prisons by opponents?
Why they changed hopes into crises?
Where is the revolution?
Have answers to these question?
Post a response to any of these questions through the form on Eritreans love commentaries below and explain in details why you think so to enrich the political scene in HOA.
* Petition Letter to Stop Eritrean Deportation from Libya - Here is the first call published to bring the attention of Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, the UNHCR and other humanitarian organizations to the situations of the Eritrean refugees in Libya that time.
* Petition Letter to Stop Eritrean Deportation from Libya Comments - Anonymous commentator replied that Libya was against the entire international laws including the humanitarian laws. He called to stop the deportation of Eritrean refugees that time.
You may treat any old post in Eritreans love commentaries as archives to document such events. These pages stay here as they could help scholars find articles on the political development in Eritrea and analyses of the political news in Eritrea to rely on for scholarly prepared researches.
* Eritrea and Libya the Same Fate for Eritrean Refugees - This post in Eritreans love commentaries examines the political trends in Libya and Eritrea in regard to the situations the Eritrean people face here and there. It concludes that there is no difference.
* Eritrea and Libya the Same Fate for Eritrean Refugees Comments - The post in the Eritreans love commentaries page received many responses. One commentator asked of more stories from eye witnesses. A second commentator expressed his view saying that Eritreans in Libya were treated like "accommodations".
Denden explained that there is no comparison between Eritrea and Libya. As he said, Eritrea is the safest and stable state in the Horn of Africa. It is the smaller like Djibouti and it has many enemies around.
He accused the commentator of deflecting form his country and leaving the burden of the entire rehabilitation and the reconstruction of the new country to his brethren.
In this regard, Admin asked, who is going to save Eritrea from foreign conspiracies, if many people keep fleeing to build personal interests!
Well, these are interesting posts here at Eritrean Love Commentaries. They prove that Eritreans Really love commentaries and not only that, but they are also serious and well concerned of the political issues in their homeland.
Despite some contradictions in Eritreans Love Commentaries, the point is that, you could use this network and trust it to express your point of views without any fears.
We pay close attention to your contribution in Eritreans Love Commentaries and the other Eritrean modern forums linked to above and we take it seriously to let you express yourself and then open that into forums discussion without any censorship. We do this only when there's hard or abusive language used.
In addition to Eritreans Love Commentaries and the Eritrean site maps, here are the other site maps in the East Africa and the HOA's Network.
The HOA and East Arica's Primary Site Maps:
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 1: Horn of Africa
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 2: Djibouti
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 3: Eritrea
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 4: Ethiopia
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 5: Kenya
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 8: Uganda
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 9: Chad
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 10: Democratic Republic of Congo DRC
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 11: Political Site Map
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 12: Political Section
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 13: Humanitarian Network
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 14: Political Sense Journal
HOA and East Africa's Secondary Site Maps:
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 15: Write about HOA
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 16: Write about Djibouti
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 17: Write about Eritrea
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 18: Write about Ethiopia
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 19: Write about Kenya
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 20: Write about Somalia
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 21: Write about Sudan
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 22: Write about Uganda
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 23: Write about Chad
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 24: Write about DRC
HOA and East Africa's Readers Site Maps:
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 25: Readers Write Good
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 26: Readers Write Comments
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 27: Readers Read Good
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 28: Comments
HOA and East Africa's Site Map 29: Readers Comment
HOA and East Africa's Newsletter Site Maps:
HOA and East Africa's PoliticalScene Site Map 30, Horn of Africa's Newsletters
HOA and East Africa's PoliticalScene Site Map 31, Horn of Africa's Bulletins
HOA and East Africa's PoliticalScene Site Map 32, Horn of Africa's Ezines
HOA and East Africa's PoliticalScene Site Map 33, Horn of Africa's Political Newsletters
HOA and East Africa's PoliticalScene Site Map 34, Horn of Africa's Journal
The Somali Site Maps:
Somali Primary Site Map 6 A, Somalia and Somaliland
Somali Primary Site Map 6 B, Somali Arabic Comments
Somali Primary Site Map 6 C, Somali Political Articles
Somali Primary Site Map 6 D, Somali Political Forums
Somali Primary Site Map 6 E, Somali Political Comments
Somali Secondary Site Map 20, Write about Somalia
The Sudanese Primary Site Maps:
Sudanese Primary Site Map 7 A, Sudan
Sudanese Primary Site Map 7 B, Sudanese Political Articles
Sudanese Primary Site Map 7 C, Sudanese Arabic Political Articles
Sudanese Primary Site Map 7 D, Sudanese Economical Forums
Sudanese Primary Site Map 7 E, Sudanese Cultural Forums
Sudanese Primary Site Map 7 F, Sudanese Forum
Sudanese Primary Site Map 7 G, Sudanese Forums
Sudanese Primary Site Map 7 H, Sudanese Regional Politics
The Sudanese Secondary Site Maps:
Sudanese Secondary Site Map 21 A, Write about Sudan
Sudanese Secondary Site Map 21 B, Comments on Sudan
Sudanese Secondary Site Map 21 C, Sudan Online
Sudanese Secondary Site Map 21 D, Sudanese Online
Sudanese Secondary Site Map 21 E, Sudanese Regimes' Political Crimes
"Eritreans love commentaries" is a site map for you to participate in Eritrean discussions. Our goal is to bring many Eritrean socialists here.
Share "Eritreans Love Commentaries" with your social media network and Forward HOA PoliticalScene to your friends from the form on this link. Thanks.
Use the comments form below to comment on "Eritreans Love Commentaries".
Tell us about yourself as intellectual! This works as a CV too. Add your CV to it at the bottom of the big box.
Use this form whether you are intellectual, writer, essayist, playwright, researcher, poet, novelist, screenwriter, songwriter, journalist, freelancer, sculptor, painter, caricaturist, decorator, musician, dancer, caricaturist, acrobat's player, scenarist, actor, performer or critic.
Please click on the question marks to read more instructions. This will help you fill the form properly.
Comments on "Eritreans Love Commentaries" and other comments on Eritrean issues Eritreans love to post appear at the second section of the page above.
The strong website building and optimizing tools below empower "Eritreans Love Commentaries" and the entire HOA and East Africa's Network.
"Like" above, pin the pictures & "tweet" below to express your love!Tweet
Use the newsletter's form at the top left column to subscribe to the HOA PoliticalScene Newsletter. You will then receive your freebies when you confirm your subscription. See example pictures of our free stuff below.