Humanitarian Network to Support Humanitarian Issues!
This is the Humanitarian Network Section of the Horn of Africa's Political Scene.
It is the sitemap 13, which meant as a section in this website to help you navigate all those pages on humanitarian cases easily, because the website is getting huge.
The HOA Political Scene
website has begun to evolve humanitarian sections since the establishment of this network. It stared in two websites before this one some years ago. However, I have started those humanitarian efforts earlier offline while I was journalist, before the Sudanese coup d'etat of what was called the National Islamic Front "NIF
" brought the military dictators to power in 1989.
Therefore, this section is clearly intended to carry on with some humanitarian networks I am sharing; and support those fundamental human rights, until I move it to its own network online, which will stand, on its own website. However, until this move the Humanitarian Network Section here at the HOA Political Scene will continue to support and protect the environment, children, women's securities, political refugees and some multicultural projects I am running.
It is necessary to mention here that securities evolve on top priorities resettlement, food security, personal security, educational security, industrial security and health care. The needs for all kind of securities remain urgent whenever any person exposes to dangers because of natural crises or human made crises (i.e. wars, coup d'etat, conflicts, and other crises)
This Humanitarian Network at the Horn of Africa
's Political Scene includes some pages which fall in this humanitarian area of concerns. It supports some charities like Save Our Souls (SOS), Care and fundamental human rights organizations like Amnesty International. Some pages are off-site pages that I have built through different networks to support this humanitarian network. Those pages give you the opportunity to support human affairs and help us maintain strong presence online. They give you also some highlights to maintain any human network if you thought of building such network.
The Humanitarian Network highlights some combined and related issues to children, kids and parents in the Third World. It provides information about people who are living in special circumstances, and enlightens people to know the way they cope to settle their problems. It aims through this enlightenment to provide lessons in addressing some problems. Then, suggests how to contact, keep in touch with those concerned bodies to provide any support needed to children, women, refugees and human rights.
Some charities in this Network will go through me as a Godfather. Any penny you'll donate through PayPal or by other means to this Network will count to demonstrate a high level of honesty while reaching its specified direction. However, the portion of the money that intended to support and fund the multicultural projects
will get through to fund prizes for the Squadron of Poets, as well as publishing costs to some publications in different languages.The Main Pages in the Humanitarian Network / Sitemap 13:
This Humanitarian Network begins with the following:Humanitarian Network - Children's Section:
Humanitarian Network - Political Refugees' Section:
- Awassa - Here's a children's village in Ethiopia. Read some stroies about those orphans and the challenges children's villages face every day to fulfil building good lives and bright future for orphan children. Help children in Ethiopia. Open and help children's villages in the Horn of Africa.
- Awassa Children's Village - What's special about Awassa Children's Village is that, productivity factors are high amongst instructors, mothers and children, inspite of insuffient interior help. However, SOS makes it possible for the village to coup with the challenges. Fathers and mothers like you make it so easy for those children to survive hard circumstances.
Humanitarian Network - Environment's Section:
- Eritrean Refugees - Extensive detention, torture of citizens and prolonged military conscription prompted increasing numbers of Eritrean to flee the country, human rights watch says.
- Ethiopian Refugees - Behind the lines of misery at the Sudanese eastern borders: International Aids Agencies are seeking to help 90,000 Eritrean and Ethiopian Refugees in eastern Sudan out of hunger. Who MAKES IT? Of course, that is not the humanitarian organizations' job to seek the cause!
- Nadiana's Humanitarian Stores - In conjunction with this space above, all those who are concerned of building charities and maintaining their networks and supporting people in need can design some products and offer them from free stores. Anybody can use those free stores to design some ready-made products and sell them for charities.
- Environment - Could personal environmental experiences influence you to invent some ideas to share with people in your surroundings and protect your environment? Absolutely!
- Environment Protection is a page to get you involved in actions to create your green peaceful world! Here are practical examples to show you how I created an environment organization in the HOA's Political Scene here.
Support Our Sponsor - Send and Receive MoneyHOA's Primary Site Maps:Here are the First 14 Sitemaps:Comments and Articles Readers Wrote on Political Topics in HOA:The 13 Site Maps Readers have Built:The Main Humanitarian Network to Support:SOS Children's Villages
| Human Rights Watch
| Crisis Group
Do you have any story, which falls in the humanitarian network? If you have such story about children, women, and political refugees or about any kind of human rights abuse, write it through the following form. While going through this process, please elect to receive email alerts about comments made on your article and do not forget, download your gifts from the "Thank You" page.
Have a Great Story about or from the Horn of Africa?
Do you have a great story about or from the Horn of Africa? Share it! Note that you can use the forms in this platform to comment and write about political topics in the Horn of Africa. Some pages about other countries may fall out of this map. However, they may have some impacts on some countries in this map. You can use the same forms anyway to comment or write about them too.
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
You can share Humanitarian Network with your services through the buttons below, at the left column or at the bottom of the page.
The Site Build It! tools at the bottom of Humanitarian Network, empower Humanitarian Network and of course the entire of Khalid Osman's Network online. You can use them too, to empower anything you know about and can make it a strong Internet small home-based business. They make any development in this arena snap. Success guaranteed if you work it right as it is described in the Action Guide.
HOA's Political Scene Home| HOA's Political Scene Blog| HOA's Political Scene| HOA's Political Inspiration| HOA Political Scene Newsletter| IGAD| Djibouti Country Profile| Djibouti's Political Scene| Eritrea Country Profile| Eritrea's Political Scene| Eritrea and NGOs| Red Sea Paradise| Ethiopia Country Profile| Ethiopia's Political Scene| Ethio-Eritrean Wars| Kenya Country Profile| Kenya's Political Scene| Somalia Country Profile| Somalia's Political Scene| Sudan's Political Scene| Human Rights in Sudan| Sudanese Sectarian Parties| Comprehensive Peace Agreement| Darfur Rebels| Fur| Crisis Group| Sudanese Dictatorial Regimes| Uganda's Political Scene| Lord's Resistance Army| Chad's Political Scene| Horn of Africa's Friends| HOA Calls| Comments| Forward HOA's Political Scene| Horn of Africa's Bookshop| Contact Us| HOAs Videos|